The selection of store shelving and shop fittings from shelving company Johannesburg is an important aspect of every retail operation. Whether you are starting a new business, relocating, or remodeling, selecting the right shelving units may be the difference between an efficient, well-organized store and an inconvenient waste of space. It is critical to plan your shelving from start to end to avoid wasting money or time and to achieve the greatest results for your organization.
The best thing to do is to include your store shelving providers from the start. A competent provider will be able to assist you in planning your arrangement and will be able to advise you on the stock they have available. To organize your store fit out, follow these steps:
- Begin with your budget and decide which aspects of your shop are most important, such as product displays, window displays, storage, or a service counter.
- Determine if you require secondhand shop shelving to complement your existing units or new shop fittings to serve a different purpose or fit a new location.
- Determine the ideal placement and design for your shelving units inside your area, ensuring that you have a clear view of the shop from the service desk and door, and that your store traffic flows.
- Determine the best sort of shelving for your unique product, such as high or low gondola shelving for island shelving, wall shelving, corner bays, peg board shelving to hang items at various heights, refrigerated units for cold and fresh goods, magazine racks, trash bins, and so on.
- Identify any difficult shop locations, such as columns or dead ends, that may require further design to make the most of the space.
- Don’t forget about the storage accessories! Epos ticket strips, shelf dividers, and other accessories assist to organize your inventory and make restocking easier.
- Shelving and storage units may also be required for your warehouse or storage space. Many store shelving businesses also provide low-cost choices, such as pallet shelving, to help you organize products behind the scenes.
- Check to see if your store shelving provider can transport and construct your pieces. If not, ensure that you can organize it yourself.
Whether you’re remodeling a whole store or simply adding more shelving space to an existing shelving design, remember the best approach to showcase each product and make the greatest use of your space.
Use the skills and knowledge of experienced shop shelving providers to design and carry out your shop upgrades from start to finish, from planning to assembly, so take use of their expertise and knowledge to develop a beautiful store layout.